Wednesday 19 September 2012

Geek swoon

I am in total geekgasm.

Yes, those of you who know me will have guessed that Steph and I have just watched the new trailer for The Hobbit. Twice. If you fell off the planet and have just landed back, here it is:



Watched it? Okay, now go watch it again.

That's better.

I've heard a fair bit of mumbling in fandom about the fact that The Hobbit is going to be three movies now. Some people didn't even like that it was going to be two movies. (On the other hand, most of these 'fans' didn't like the Lord of the Rings movies, either, so I say ... well, I don't actually say anything to them. I'm too busy watching that trailer. Again.)

I loved the LotR movies. I can't see them enough. I even watch the extended editions, even the long version of The Return of the King with the unnecessary pirates and the camp Mouth of Sauron criticising their clothes and threatening them with a handbag (or whatever). I didn't think there were enough different endings on The Return of the King.

You couldn't extend The Hobbit enough for me. Hell, I say make it ten movies. Extended versions.

I'll watch them all.

1 comment:

web design Bangalore said...

i had gone through these video, some thing they are telling, why to make ten movies, it is only enough, there will be more likes and followers, for different versions can create different parts. web design bangalore